Need an Australian wine gift delivered to colleagues, family or friends in the U.S.?
Let us take care of it for you!
Fine Australian wines delivered throughout the U.S.A. from your favorite U.S. based Australian wine shop.
- We are an enthusiastic U.S. based southern hemisphere-only wine shop with a large selection of fine Australian wines. We love Australian wines, and we want to help you share the best wines in the world with your U.S. based mates.
- We can send your wine gifts to most US states, with the exception of PA, AR, NH, AL and UT.
- There are no invoices or price tags included in the package. During the checkout process, you will have an option to include a gift card message.
- We accept international credit cards. When providing your billing address, simply select your country and then "other" where a state is requested.
- If you wish to send multiple gifts to different addresses with one order, please contact us at [email protected] or 831-622-7652 to expedite the ordering process.
Pre-selected gift sets designed to make your shopping easy and fun ...
Send a Taste Australia Mixed Six, Mixed Dozen, or one of our two and three pack tasting gifts!
New Arrivals ... See All
You save 12%, 21% on a case!
Think luscious dark berry compote. Juicy, full, and intense. Pretty color and a very pretty wine. Pair with something uncomplicated such as mild sausages, turkey with cranberry, roasted lamb or an herby mushroom dish.
20+ bottles available.
Bestsellers ... See All
$14.99New Vintage! '14 91 JH
Faith Shiraz is what most wine writers would refer to as a "good value." We prefer to describe it for what it is -- incredibly good and inexpensive too! Layers of black fruit sneak up on you, and there is just enough pepper to lift but not overwhelm the fruit. The St. Hallett winery was founded in the Barossa nearly 70 years ago . It is a noteworthy producer of wines across the price spectrum, and Faith is at all points happy!
2+ bottles available.
Very light and pleasant, hints of herbs, and nicely acidic. This wine is really nice to sip during an afternoon or while cooking. Subtle flavors and lowish alcohol make it a great partner to many foods.
19+ bottles available.
Rich and long with nice acidity and a light touch of vanilla oak, hints of biscuit, marzipan, and orange citrus. Fabulous with so many foods including sauteed or grilled fish, chicken salad, cassoulet, herb sauces with citrus, and hard cheeses.
4+ bottles available.
|some recent, much appreciated, kind words ... "Thanks so much for the prompt delivery, my cousin is very happy with the wine!!" -- Doris C., Brisbane|
"Fantastic! Thanks very much for working late :)" -- Pat N., Melbourne
"Thanks so much again! Fantastic service!" -- Andrew F., NSW