Need a New Zealand wine gift delivered to colleagues, family or friends in the U.S.?
Let us take care of it for you!
Fine New Zealand wines delivered throughout the U.S.A. from your favorite U.S. based New Zealand wine shop.
- We are an enthusiastic U.S. based southern hemisphere-only wine shop with a large selection of fine New Zealand wines. You can use the links above to browse by varietal or wine region, or to have a look at a listing of our featured wineries. We love New Zealand wines, and we want to help you share the best with your U.S. based friends, family and colleagues.
- We can send your wine gifts to most US states, with the exception of PA, AR, NH, AL and UT.
- There are no invoices or price tags included in the package. During the checkout process, you will have an option to include a gift card message.
- We accept international credit cards. When providing your billing address, simply select your country and then "other" where a state is requested.
- If you wish to send multiple gifts to different addresses with one order, please contact us at [email protected] or 831-622-7652 to expedite the ordering process.
New Arrivals ... See All
A true classic. Always wonderful, and always bigger than its Central Otago cousins, the Ata Rangi Pinot Noir shows full-bodied dark red fruits and pairs well with duck sausages off the grill, lamb of course, and even some heartier fish such as sturgeon, salmon or halibut.
12+ bottles left in vintage.
To the cellar with this lovely Pinot, brimming with promise and delight. Super structure and balance now showing grainy tannins, some black pepper and spice, dark red fruits, and power. Just like Cheri Oteri in the SNL skit, we want to say "sih - mah down now," and wait for your most delicious reward.
$64.99New Vintage! '14 95 WS; 96 Decanter; 94 JS
The single vineyard Cornish and Calvert Pinots seem to have a greater intensity of fruit, darker and more serious than the Bannockburn, and every bit as delicious and age-worthy. Tannins are present as well, though not quite as rough or dusty as the Bannockburn. We are a somewhat hard-pressed to pinpoint any huge differences between the Cornish and Calvert Pinots, although the Cornish fruit seems juicier and a bit spicier, while the Calvert fruit is even darker.
Bestsellers ... See All
This vintage is all about balance. Dried red cherry and some spice with a nice acid balance make the wine very food friendly. Would you believe pork souvlaki? We wouldn't either if we hadn't tried it ourselves.
20+ bottles available.
For those who think all New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc tastes the same, this is a fun introduction to some of the most yummy variations. Seresin, with its blending of a small amount of Semillon and partial barrel ferment provides unusual richness. Astrolabe proclaims bracing acidity and minerality as few others. Craggy Range shows it's Martinborough origins with less citrus, great depth, terrific length, and a perfectly dry finish. Impossible to select a favorite, but keep trying!
Surprisingly juicy red fruits are really well balanced with tannins and spices we think typical of Martinborough, cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice. Great with grilled sausages.
Temporarily out. Back circa early April.